Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Ocean is Costly.

Traveling anywhere these days is much too expensive.  But crossing an ocean is costly.

A trip of this magnitude is not something that I can do on my own.  The graciousness and generosity of others will allow me to return to Africa.  Because not only is the cost of travel expensive, but arriving in Uganda empty-handed would just be silly.

I hope to bring medical supplies, items for the orphanage, and products to sustain the locals.

Medical Supplies:
- sugar (yes, sugar)
- tylenol, advil, ibuprofen (adult and children)
- bandages, gauze, medical tape

Orphanage:
- clothing
-toys 

Products:
- mosquito nets
- vegetable seeds


If you feel compelled to support me financially, please donate at the link below. (You may need to copy and paste it.)

http://www.gofundme.com/6zkmlk


*I am eternally grateful for any donations given.  You are truly changing the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment